- Built-in cleanup actions including Open, Show Properties and Delete.
- User-defined cleanups (command line based).
- Works with network drives and UNC paths.
- a "Create disk usage report" option.
- a "Submit bug report/Feedback" option.
- Online help.
Language can be set to Czech, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, German, English, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish and Russian. Just have a look at the Translation website if you want to help or if you want to know more.
You could clean up fast by spotting the biggest files on your hard drive. Some might be forgotten shareware or games. Then you can click on the files and open them or delete them directly from WinDirStat. Just be careful about what you delete. Remember that .dll files are important!
To download WinDirStat directly from SorceForge.net, click here.