How to Use Adobe Acrobat Pro & PDF Expert for iPad to Do Teacher Evaluations
1) I received the teacher evaluation from a principal, who created it in Microsoft Word based on input from colleagues.
2) I converted the Word document to PDF using Adobe Acrobat Professional X.
3) I created the drop-downs for each option and the text-box fields. Drop-downs worked better because they allow you to change your answer. Radio buttons didn't work as well on the iPad because they didn't allow principals to change their choices.
4) I distributed this template to all of our principals, who now have iPads.
5) We found that PDF Expert was the best app to complete the evaluations. PDF Expert is a wonderful $9.99 app for the iPad. The best iOS PDF app on the market, or at least the best I've seen so far. Please watch this video to see how it all fits together.
6. The video was created using a document camera and Camtasia Studio 7.